What makes EWP unique
We convert excess energy from different resources to computing power by positioning mobile data centre containers and infrastructure at power production sites.
We provide the necessary infrastructure to turn the excess energy resource to power. EWP Infrastructure manage the investments and the operations necessary to convert excess energy, such as gas that would otherwise be flared, into electricity, by positioning mobile and modular turbines or engines that will produce the electricity.
We provide, establish and operates Datacentre infrastructure at power production sites which serves as a local offtaker to EWP Infra and provides HPC services for customers or for own usage.
Container 20+ years of depreciation
• Fully flexible in Hardware selection from leading OEM’s
• Interchangeable capacity for processing cards around cooling blocks
• Server depreciation up to 7 years
• In collaboration with leading OEMs
• 20-40 ft ultra high density
• 0,3 – 2,4 mw electrical power
• Energy-efficient closed loop water cooling system
• PUE up to 1,07
• HW agnostic
• Heat reuse on high temperature level
• Due to card interchangeability capacity all components except cards can serve up to 4 generations of installations
• Also perfectly suited for warm climates and hot temperatures (less cooling required)
• Optional waste heat utilization is possible
• High power density as a result of water-cooling technology (world records)
• Low noise solution due to missing air-cooled components
• Cooling system (due to closed water circulation) unattackable by air pollution, sand or environmental inflows