We seek to be a preferred partner for energy producers for HPC & Blockchain value added solutions.
The Earth Wind & Power team has a track record of building multibillion enterprises, with several major success stories within oil & gas and pioneering wind and solar power projects.
We have some of the most experienced professionals in the business of energy, HPC & Blockchain, finance, governance and security on our team with backgrounds from:
- Governmental positions on national Minister level
- ESG and national/international climate policies reporting and monitoring
- HPC datacenter design, contracting and operations
- Blockchain for Supply Chain Management
- Management of global oil and gas companies
- Execution and technical management of big engineering projects
- Operations in all types of environments, including remote areas.
- Building alliances around the world and utilizing opportunities for replicating
Our mission is to turn excess energy into commercial and social value, by utilizing the opportunities from the exponentially growing computing power demand, driven by new emerging technologies.
What makes Earth Wind & Power unique
Moving HPC activities in proximity to electricity production plants will avoid costs for use of power-grids and give Earth Wind & Power a unique opportunity to deliver green High Performance Computing services at a competitive price.
We offer true ESG solutions for the oil and gas, the wind and solar industry, and for HPC and Blockchain computing customers:
- We offer energy producers a market for their excess energy.
- We contribute to better energy utilization.
- We provide electricity demand outside the grid, not straining the existing infrastructure.
- We offer access to HPC and blockchain data needs.
- We increase homeland security by facilitating domestic data center and HPC capabilities.
- We contribute to risk reductions and value enhancements in renewable development projects.
Meet Our Team
Chairman of the Board & Co-Founder
30 years of experience in the oil & gas and aluminum industries, mainly commercial negotiations, sales & trading activities, business development, M&A, and mining and refinery operations from Equinor, Hydro and Saga Petroleum. MSc in Marine Engineering and postgraduate studies in economics.
Lars Helge Helvig
Lars Helge Helvig is Founder and Chairman of Norsk Vind Energi (est. 1996) and Valinor (est. 1997). He founded Valinor as holding company for Norsk Vind Enegi, and under his leadership Norsk Vind Energi has grown into Norway`s largest private wind power developer. He serves as Chairman of the board in the renewable energy companies Norsk Vind Energi and Norsk Solar. He also serves on the board of infrastructure companies like Zaptec, CealTech and Halodi Robotics. In addition, he serves on the board of the technology innovation cluster Norwegian Energy Solutions (NES).
Board Member & Co-Founder
25+ years of experience in financials and the oil & gas industry. CEO of global energy services & software company AGR. Experience from Private Equity backed global businesses. Proven track record of turn-around and growth in oil & gas, insurance and software. MSc in Finance from NHH and CEMS Master.
15+ years of experience as Chief Financial Officer, Manufacturing Excecutive and Renewable Energy Entrepreneur. Founder and Managing Director of Sustain Power and Sustain Solar in South Africa. The journey as energy entrepreneur in Africa has taken him across numerous countries applying various technologies including biogas, waste to energy, solar PV and battery storage.
Background as a Currency Trader at Citibank Zurich. He was involved in the late 90s covering the new booming IT, successfully listing several companies on the AIM Stock-Market; London & Canada. Achieved himself a reputation as a Deal Maker and was mandated by governments in Europe and Asia on the creditor and debtor side, delivering successful debt-settlement deals. Michael is fluent spoken in 6 languages, holds 2 degrees, and is Dept. CEO and Founder of Norge Mining plc.